Thursday, October 30, 2008

Busy, Unique Thursday

First things first... Happy, Happy Birthday, Michael!!! Hope your day is fantastic!!

Every Tuesday and Thursday morning at 8:45 this month (I only missed one when I had my Dr.s appt.) we have been having an exercise class at Church. There are about 12 -14 of us who come and Andria Pulu in our ward is our instructor. She is great!! She is young and really cute and in very good shape, but she is our friend so there really isn't any intimidation. I love the class. It actually started in Sept. but I went once that month and it was very aerobic and I didn't get there at the beginning so I was really struggling. This month she changed the format and we are doing our whole hour with our exercise balls, mats, and weights. I love it!! and I can really feel it. I have taught Dad some of the exercises we have been doing and will teach him more. We already had our exercise balls but the little booklet that comes in with them give you about 6 exercises to do with the ball and that is all. How boring. Now I have a whole hours worth and we can work out together which was the point of getting the two balls in the first place. We're going to get into shape yet!! i hope we keep doing it with the balls all next month. I know we will for at least next week from what Andria said this morning.


At work things are changing somewhat. One of the ladies who works there and has been with this office for about 25 years (she worked with Rob Jones before Blake took over when Rob moved to Utah) fell when she was walking last Friday and broke her elbow. Ouch!! She had surgery on Tuesday and will be out of the office for a while. Therefore, they have asked me to come in and work more hours. For how long remains to be seen. I will be going in at 12:30 PM Mon., Wed., and Fri. for now, starting tomorrow. I have to take a break during our lunch break so that I don't work more than 6 hours without one. So that will help our finances for now as I continue to work with Zrii to build our business.

Then I went into the office today... yep, I don't normally go in on Thurs.... but it was for a very different reason. Dr. Ambridge is having a commercial made to be shown on local TV and I was in it as part of the staff. I even had to sign a model's release with the film company who is making it. It was fun and really different. The two crew guys were very, very nice and made all of us feel really at ease. It was something I've never done before and I hope that I don't look really goofy or too ugly in it. You know we are our own worst critics but I'm kinda scared to really see it and see how I look on camera. It isn't very often I really like pictures of me and so we will see. Autographs anyone??? :o)

Yesterday before work, I went to the institute for their blood drive. I gave a pint of blood in 4 min. and 43 sec. They said I was the fastest one they had all day. I really "flow freely"!! Wouldn't Dracula love me!!!

1 comment:

Emily said...

I want your autograph! I always knew you'd be famous!