Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The begining of the adventures

We have been very busy these past couple of months and it would take too long to blog the whole thing so I will blog a little when ever I have the time and will eventually catch up to the present so here goes the fun...

Our month started out in Sacramento for Easter/ General Conference weekend with
Chris and Emily. We had a great, relaxing time with them watching the wonderful messages of our Prophet and the Apostles of the church to enhance the Easter message, eating fantastic food, and playing games together.

The following week I continued to participate in a "Flat Stanley" project for my grandson, Michael Philpott in Utah. Any of you who haven't done this for a grandchild or niece or nephew are really missing out on some fun. Take the time to do it if the opportunity comes your way. I took "F
lat Stanley" with me wherever I went and took pictures to send with our written adventures together. It was like what I did for our granddaughter, Jenna with her shadow. See if you can find "him" in the pictures here. He was in Sacramento with us, then on a walk around Spring Lake, at the Snoopy gallery and museum, helped me mow the back lawn, and then mailed home to Utah.

It was a great way to begin the awesome month of April!



No comments: