Monday, August 11, 2008

Is Anybody out there???

I just thought I would pose this question to see if there is anyone reading the blogs I write. I got comments from some of my family when I first started doing this and I loved that. It was a connection to you. Now....I write comments to my family bloggers but I haven't had a comment from anyone in months. If my family is reading what I write and has any response...I would love to have you talk to me. What do you think? There is only one member of our family who lives in our city now and they don't always know everything we do nor us them so Comments from all are anxiously awaited. Thanks all, I love you!!!

6 comments:

Emily said...

We are listening! I check every few days to see if you've updated the world, even though I see you in person almost that often. :-D EM

Anonymous said...

I check at least once a week, I just rarely leave comments for any one. But we are here.

Elisa said...

I check in too. I like to know what the Mann families are up to!! Elisa

Brook said...

We try! Since we don't have the internet we check in as often as we can. Keep up the blogging!

Jeff n' Rachelle said...

We're here

The Iiames-Berry-Mann Family said...

You know me...I only check my email and blogs about once every 10 weeks in between classes. But I am glad to read about my family and catch up on what you guys are doing.
You know, blogs and comments are very public. I like email better.
:-) Christy